Lexington Fall Harvest Vendor Market
Lexington Fall Harvest Vendor Market
Fayette Mall, 3401 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503
October 15th 10am-9pm & October 16th 12pm-6pm
Event Quick Facts
- We do not require any licenses or permits for vendors to participate.
- We supply tables and chairs.
- You are not required to participate on all days of the market however the price is the same.
- Baked goods are allowed as long as they are 100% packaged and sealed. *NO HOT FOODS*
- The mall will not allow food trucks.
- Vendors are allowed to share a space with another vendor.
- Direct Sales companies can participate. We only allow one rep per company to participate.
- Payment is due at time of registration. No refunds will be issued.
- Vendors are not required to stay the entire time. Please communicate with us if you need to leave early or arrive late on Saturday or Sunday.
- Vendors are required to provide a 90×132 table cover(s). We encourage the color of the table cover to be orange to celebrate the Fall season. You are able to use a different color to go along with your booth theme as long as the table cover is 90×132 and covers your entire table. Stretchy table covers are allowed. Table covers must be of cloth material. No plastic table covers are allowed.
- Vendors are not allowed to bring additional tables. You are permitted to bring display racks, display shelves, display bins, grid walls, ect. A small 4 foot table can be brought as long as you have a table cover for it. All fixtures must fit within your space.
- Setup will take place 1.5 hours prior to the market opening each day. All table locations are assigned by the mall.
- Upon registering you will recieve a Vendor Welcome Email. Within two weeks of the market you will recieve an email with setup and tear down instructions.
- The mall averages 4000-6000 shoppers each Saturday and Sunday. Traffic numbers are higher during the holiday season.
- All vendors are expected to promote the market on their social media channels.
- Should you have additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to reference the event and location you are inquiring about in your email.
- The market is held inside the mall.
- You are able to keep your setup overnight at your own discretion. The mall does have 24 hour security. Vendors are recommended to bring an additional cover if leaving merchandise overnight or leave fixtures up and take merchandise home with you.
Registration includes both days. You are not required to attend both days. However, the price remains the same whether you participate in one day or both days.
VENDORS ARE ALLOWED TO SHARE SPACES.
VENDOR PACKAGE- $150-Includes Both Days ($200 after 8/16/22)
-Includes 6-foot table and chair
GOLD PACKAGE- $225-Includes Both Days
-Includes 6-foot table and chair
VIP PACKAGE – $275-Includes Both Days
-Includes two (2) 6-foot tables and two (2) chairs
-Premium placement near the most trafficked area of the mall. This is subject to mall availability and spaces allocated for the event.
Vendors are required to provide a 90×132 table cover(s). We encourage the color of the table cover to be orange to celebrate the Fall season. You are able to use a different color to go along with your booth theme as long as the table cover is 90×132 and covers your entire table. Stretchy table covers are allowed. Table covers must be of cloth material. No plastic table covers are allowed.
Need to find a 90×132 tablecover? Remember your table cover must cover your entire table and go to the floor. If you need to purchase an inexpensive one that you can use for multiple events
Why choose our market?
We launched our markets to provide sales & marketing opportunities to small & medium sized businesses. We chose mall’s as our choice of venue as thousands of brands trust in mall’s to promote & sell their products. Mall’s already have effective marketing in place to promote their centers on behalf of their tenants. Built in traffic already in place along with our marketing efforts to reach shoppers within a 15 mile radius of the mall via Facebook & Instagram gives our vendors the same opportunity to sell to these same shoppers as large retail brands.
Tips To Be A Successful Vendor
1. Be approachable and engage with shoppers as they walk by or approach your booth. Vendors who greet shoppers as they walk by tend to be more successful.
2. Offer a giveaway item or have an enter-to-win prize giveaway. This is a great way to increase traffic to your booth and get leads at the same time.
3. Price your products accordingly. Make sure your prices are visible and marked accordingly. Do your homework on latest trends and what shoppers are looking for.
4. Offer sales or buy one get one specials. Shoppers love deals especially mall shoppers. Offers sale specials or special offers on the day of the market is a great way to get traffic to your booth and increase revenue.
5. Have business cards or other marketing materials to giveaway to shoppers who approach your booth. While a shopper may not make an immediate purchase at your booth, they may be interested in placing an order at a later date or know someone who could benefit from your products or services. Make it easy for them to be able to reach you via phone, website, or email.
You are not allowed to bring additional tables. However, you can bring display racks, display shelves, and display bins if you need extra display space.
Please double check your email address, full name and business name when you are registering so that we can successfully contact you, as well as correctly promote your business. Also, please be sure to check your spam folder if you believe you aren’t receiving our email communications.
All food products must be 100% packaged and sealed. Absolutely no hot food allowed.
Services are welcome to register.
Setup will begin 1.5 hours before the start of the event each day.
All table locations are at the discretion of the mall. The mall has the final say on the location of the vendor market inside the mall.
We do not guarantee or make any promises regarding vendor sales or mall traffic. Sales vary by vendor product and shopper demand. The more a vendor engages with shoppers, the better a vendor tends to do results-wise.
No tents or canopies are allowed inside the mall.
Your booth space must be kept neat and tidy at all times. No storage bins, wagons, carts, dollies, boxes, excess inventory can be seen in open sight by shoppers. These items must be completely under your table or transported back to your vehicle before the start of the market.
Electricity requests are subject to mall availability and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate requests for electricity if the mall has it available. Once registered, please email us directly to request electricity at your booth.
Vendors must be set up and in place 15 minutes before mall opening. Vendors who are not set up and in place 15 minutes before mall opening will not be able to participate and no refund will be given.
Wi-Fi is not guaranteed and is subject to mall availability.
Vendors are allowed a maximum of three (3) total individuals at their booth.
Registration refunds are not issued for any reason. All payments are final. Should a vendor be unable to attend the market, credit for a future event will be given if the vendor notifies us a minimum of 48 hours before the event. Any notification less than 48 hours or failure to attend the event without notice will result in forfeiture of vendor registration fee and no credit will be issued. All registration fees are non-refundable unless the event promoter cancels the event without a rescheduled date.
All vendors are required to bring a 90×132 table cover for their table. The table cover must cover their entire table and go down to the ground. Vendors are allowed to use a branded table cover with permission from the event promoter in writing before the event. Vendors who show up without an approved table cover that meets the above guidelines will not be able to participate in the event. No refunds or credits will be given.
How do you promote the market?
The market is posted on the mall’s website and posted on the mall’s social media channels (channels vary by the mall). In addition, within two weeks before the market, we purchase and run Facebook and Instagram ads promoting the market targeted to female shoppers ages 24-64 who like shopping, shopping malls, and are frequent shoppers who reside within a 15-mile radius of the mall.
How much in sales can I expect?
Sales vary by vendor and product sold. We are not responsible for or guarantee any specific sales revenue. It’s all about the shopper’s interest in a vendor’s product.
How much traffic do you expect?
Mall traffic numbers vary by day and we do not guarantee any specific traffic numbers. Malls tend to attract the most amount of their traffic on weekends.
Are animals allowed?
The mall does not allow any animals with the exception of service animals inside the mall.
AMERICAN DREAM BASKET COLLECTION
D’s girl decorations
Planes and canes
Tiffany’s Sweet Treats
Orphan Voice Ministries
Bee Awesome Tumblers
MaMaw Rocks Creations
The Gorge Underground
Rates, Requirements & Regulations
Event will take place on the date, time, and location as listed above. Set up begins two hours prior to show start with cleanup beginning at show conclusion. **Submission of this application is a commitment to attend & exhibit at the event. Vendor agrees to submit payment upon receipt of invoice & agrees to read & be responsible to comply with all the rules & regulations in this contract.
-Exhibitors are solely responsible for the payment of sales tax & for maintaining product liability.
-CKM Group, Inc. retains the right to refuse rental space to any exhibitor & may restrict products sold or ask for removal of objects or merchandise for any reason at any time. No religious or political solicitation permitted. Exhibitor may not assign his/her contract for exhibit space or permit any other person to use part of such space.
-Merchandise must be arranged in a neat & attractive display. Exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional & courteous manner and may not interfere with other exhibitors. Items must stay within the assigned space & may not extend into the aisles or other exhibitors’ spaces. Failure to comply may result in removal from event & exhibitor may be banned from future events. Exhibitors must be set up & present at tables for the full length of the show. Breakdown will begin at conclusion of event. Exhibitor agrees to remove all trash & debris belonging to them upon vacating their space. Exhibitor will be held liable should an accident occur within the exhibitors space or caused by the exhibitor’s display or debris left by exhibitor.
-The sale of knives, box cutters, unlicensed, counterfeit products (no “knock-off” or bootleg items), gel candles, spray foam, fake cigarettes, streamers, sparklers, fireworks, bomb bags, stink bombs, snappers, hover boards, self-balancing boards, drones, electronic cigarettes, marijuana, pornographic material, firearms, weapons, ammunition, self-defense products, explosives, fire-fighting equipment, motorized scooters or wheelchairs, homemade furniture, security systems, bean bag chairs, operating parts of automobiles, motorcycles, motorized bicycles or boats, adult toys, prescription or cosmetic lenses or prescription footwear, smoke and/or odorous items flammables or any item deemed illegal under the law is strictly prohibited. The sale of cigarette lighters to minor children (under the age of eighteen) is strictly prohibited. Exhibitor agrees not to sell food, beverages or anything edible without advance approval by the Shoppers Market. No alcohol, liquor, beer or wine allowed. The sale of any counterfeit products or products bearing counterfeit imitation or colorable trademarks or other false descriptions or designations of origin or any other items that are illegal to sell in the state is not allowed.
-CKM Group Inc., our Shoppers Market, its workers and the mall, its Managing Agent, CBL Properties, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, agents, servants, and employees shall not be liable for property damage, personal injury or damages of any nature suffered by any person (including attendees while within the exhibitor’s space or accidents caused by the exhibitor) or Exhibitor, its agents or employees, which may occur on or about any part of the subject premises, regardless of how such injury or damage may have occurred. The aforementioned parties are not liable, and may not be held responsible for any loss before, during or after the show. In addition, these groups are not responsible for any merchandise left unattended for any reason at any time and are not responsible for any theft or loss at any time. Exhibitor waives any claim against CKM Group Inc., our Shoppers Market, its workers and the Mall, its Managing Agent, CBL Properties, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, agents, servants, and employees & assumes all liability for loss or damage to Exhibitor’s property entrusted to the premises. Exhibitor shall hold harmless and indemnify CKM Group Inc., our Shoppers Market, its workers and the Mall, its Managing Agent, CBL Properties, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, agents, servants, and employees against all liability or expenses arising out of any claim of injury or damage to any person or property, together with all cost in connection with the defense thereto, including attorney fees. The above mentioned parties will not be held responsible for the fulfillment of this contract for any reason within or beyond their control or if the show is canceled for any reason. No refunds or credits will be issued if vendor cancels for any reason. CKM Group Inc. and/or the mall management company reserves the right to reschedule market events with written notice provided to vendors. Should vendors be unable to attend the new scheduled event date, the vendor shall be issued a credit for a future event. As stated above, all event registration fees are nonrefundable unless the event is canceled by CKM Group Inc or the mall management company. The above mentioned parties will not be liable for the fulfillment of this contract if the show is cancelled for weather conditions or cancelled due to the threat of unsafe conditions, authority of the law, strikes or Act of God. The above mentioned parties will not be liable for damages, loss or injury for any reason within or beyond their control. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury shall be the sole responsibility for each exhibitor at their own cost. CKM Group Inc. and our Shoppers Market reserves the sole right to revoke the agreement granted within this application for any reason whatsoever and at any time by refunding the fee paid by the Exhibitor. CKM Group Inc. and our Shoppers Market will not be liable for lost revenue or any other liability whatsoever beyond the fee paid by the Exhibitor as a result of enforcing this provision.
-All registration fees are non-refundable and by submitting your registration you agree that you have read and agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
Follow These Instructions To Register
- Click the package you want
- Click Add To Cart
- Click View Cart
- Click Proceed To Checkout
- Complete the form
- Then you will be able to pay with PayPal or Debit/Credit Card
CLICK YOUR PACKAGE BELOW TO REGISTER
Photos below are photos from previous events. Mall layouts may vary by location and table locations are at the discretion of the mall.
Click Here To Register For Our Year Round ONLINE Market Packages
All vendor registration fees are final and nonrefundable. We do not guarantee sales for vendors. All transactions are between vendors and customers. The kentucky-shoppers Market shall not be held liable for any issues or transactions between vendors and customers.